- Ownership - The OTA website is owned by Online Technology Australia Pty. Ltd. (“OTA”, “our”, “we” or “us”). We know that when purchasing over the internet you place total trust in the company you purchase from or through. In today's internet world we are very serious about eCommerce Solutions in Australia we also we take pride in making your online experience with us hassle free and enjoyable.
- General - Contained below are the terms and conditions that are to apply to all transactions processed by OTA. All orders are made in the acceptance of these conditions, and are to be accepted by the customer when placing an order. Your rights are not affected by these conditions. The OTA web site created by Online Technology Australia for the exclusive use of our customers, and is intended for research and buying purposes only. No OTA print or online publication may be duplicated, redistributed or modified in whole or part without prior written approval by OTA. All OTA policies, including these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions pertaining to these terms and conditions or any other OTA policies then please contact us for further clarification.
- Prices & Availability - Due to the nature of the IT industry, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Although, OTA provides real time pricing and product updating with our web site being updated regular so you receive the latest in products and price. We are unable to issue price adjustments due to manufacturer price changes after date of original sale. We go out of our way to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice. The OTA sales team will inform you when a product is not in stock, and can tell you when we expect the product will be available. This will also weigh upon manufacturer delivery and we will do our best to get your product at the earliest possible convince. OTA provides in stock display on our web site situated near the price of every product, this display will outline if the product is in stock and how many we have available for purchase.
- Web site, Promotional and ordering Errors - Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies do occur. Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and whilst we endeavour to publish as much information as is practical about the goods, the description of the goods are as set out on the Web site. All drawings, photographs, descriptive matter, color, specifications and advertising on our web site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods. They will not form part of the contract between us. Should you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so it can be corrected. OTA may refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card at the incorrect price, OTA shall have the right to immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Warranty & Returns - All products are sold with a manufacturers warranty (excluding software and some consumables) full details available upon request. In most cases the warranty is displayed on our web site. It is your responsibility to complete and return, to the manufacturer, the purchase registration form enclosed with the goods.
- Manufacturers Warranty (MW) - All OTA's products are sold with a manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. If a product purchased from OTA develops a fault, contact the manufacturer immediately. Follow the warranty instructions outlined by the manufacturer to claim on warranty. Warranty duration and conditions vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Dead On Arrival Warranty (DOA) - OTA offers products a DOA warranty, if the product arrives faulty or becomes faulty within 48hrs of purchase, the customer is to contact OTA immediately. The customer will be issued a return authority (RA) to be filled in and emailed or faxed back to OTA. We will then arrange for the product to be picked up and shipped back to OTA for inspection. If the product is found not to be faulty or a fault arises from customer misuse the product will be returned to customer. The customer will be invoiced for delivery and inspection. If the product is DOA we will replace the product, if the product is no longer stocked or a promotional product OTA will issue you a credit. Customers should also ensure that they inspect the product before signing for the product. If the product, you believe, is deemed to be damaged in transit you are not to sign and you are to notify the courier and OTA that the product is damaged. Do not except the product.
- Return to Base warranties (RTB) - Some goods are sold with a RTB warranty and must be returned to the place of purchase (Online Technology Australia) at the customers own expense, where upon these goods will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to you free of charge, should a fault occur. If these goods are tampered with in anyway your warranty will become void and you will become responsible for the costs of return shipping. If no fault is found you are also responsible for the costs of return shipping.
- Returns Procedure - To return a product back to OTA you are to:
- Contact us immediately after you identifiy the problem.
- Fill in a Return Authority (RA) form located here.
- Wait for OTA staff to contact you for futher instructions.
- All returns are valid for 10 days.
- Please mark return number, when issued, clearly on the outside of the shipping carton on a removable label.
- Warranty does not cover - Accidental damage, Modifications to, failure(s) not due to manufacturing defect(s), software of any type licensed or otherwise, when any warranty void sticker has been tampered with, failure to comply with the original manufacturer's conditions of intended use. OTA will accept liability for defective goods only to the extent that the OTA is entitled to make a claim under the manufacturer's or publishers warranty and obtain from the manufacturers or publisher a refund, credit, repair or replacement of the defective goods.
- Warranty Disclaimer - In the event of product failure we are not responsible for the loss of any data that may occur, nor whilst we repair or exchange this product under the terms of warranty. You are strongly advised to back up all data on a regular basis. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these conditions. You are deemed to accept the conditions when you place an order for goods with us. Our contract with you only begins when we confirm acceptance of your offer to purchase goods from us. An order will not take place (and we will not be deemed to have accepted your order) until we have validated and confirmed your payment. Any communication, which you receive from us prior to validation, is not to be deemed as acceptance of your order. In the event of any pricing error occurring within our web site, within a written or verbal quotation, or contained within any fax or e-mail correspondence however received, all incomplete orders shall be deemed void.
- Delivery - Title to items being purchased passes from OTA to purchaser at the time of shipping. The customer takes on full liability for safety and validity of delivery address given to us at the time of purchase. OTA will not incur any forwarding costs on shipments. OTA shall not be responsible for damages or delays of goods out of reasonable control of OTA.
- Delivery of the goods - Products shall be made to Australia addresses only and must be signed for. The address will be that registered with your payment card issuer, unless you request otherwise and we agree to such a request (at our sole discretion).
- Quick Reaction Supplier (QRS) - We will endeavour to deliver your goods as fast as we possible can, if in stock. If we are unable to deliver the goods for any reason, you will be notified and will not be obliged to pay for the goods. However, we shall not be liable for any loss, which may be suffered by you caused by any delay of delivery unless caused by our negligence. If delivery of the goods is delayed by more than 30 days, you shall be entitled to contact us and cancel the order. Any funds paid in respect of goods, which are not delivered, will be refunded.
- The price for our goods are in AUD (GST inc) and shall be the price, exclusive of delivery, set out on the web site at the time your order is placed. A delivery charge will be made and clearly shown in the orders section of the shopping cart before the order is placed. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties. If due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is wrong we have the right to terminate an order provided the goods have not been dispatched. We will try to ensure that all prices displayed on our web site are accurate, but should an error occur we would inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order.
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition the product will fall under a DOA warranty policy, you also must inform us as soon as practicable, with in a 48hrs period. We shall arrange collection of the goods we will either replace the goods at no extra charge, or refund any money paid by you for the goods. If the goods returned under this condition are found not to be defective and to be in full working order they will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage of will be charged to you.
- We will deliver to business addresses at your request this will mean you are agreeing that anyone situated at your business address has your written authority to accept goods on your behalf. We will accept no responsibility for goods once they have been delivered to and signed for at the requested address.
- OTA does not deliver to PO boxes.
- We need a minimum of one land line number for you order (add mobile number as alternate contact number if required).
- Logos & Trademark - Logos are registered trademarks of OTA and all other distinctive site logos, marks and graphic elements of the web site are trademarks of OTA and are subject to applicable trademark protections.
- Payments - OTA has one of the largest array of payment options in Australia. We will accept payment by the following credit & debit cards: Visa, Master Card. We will also accept payment by BPAY, PayPal and Direct Deposit into our account. Payment for goods must be made in accordance with our purchase procedure as set out on our web site. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details. Your order for goods is subject to stock availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, and will refund you any money already paid by you for the goods .Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full. (in cash or cleared funds). OTA requires cleared funds before the dispatch of any goods.
- Law - These terms are subject to Australia Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
About > TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
Cisco Systems Australia
Ink & Toner
LCD TVs / HDTV / Plasma
Memory / RAM
Monitors & LCDs
Point of sale